Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas FY2017-2021Hybrid Catalysis
||Osaka City University, Advanced Research Institute for Natural Science and Technology, Research Center for Artificial Photosynthesis
||Heterogeneous catalyst, Acid/base catalyst、Asymmetric hydrogenation
||The chemical society of Japan, Catalysis Society of Japan, The Japan Petroleum Institute, American Chemical Society
Printer friendly view
- "Recent progress on development of heterogeneous catalysts for hydrogenation of carboxylic acids to the corresponding alcohols"
Tamura, M.; Nakagawa, Y.; Tomishige, K.
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 9(2), 126-143
- "Nickel-iridium alloy as an efficient heterogeneous catalyst for hydrogenation of olefins"
Bai, J.; *Tamura, M.; Nakagawa, Y.; Tomishige, K.
Chemical Communications, 8/5/2019, 55, 10519-10522
- The 1st International Symposium on Hybrid Catalysis for Enabling Molecular Synthesis on Demand
"Direct Synthesis of Dideoxy Sugars from Methyl Glycosides by Using Heterogeneous Catalysts", 招待講演
- The International Symposium on Catalysis and Fine Chemicals 2018
"Selective Transformation of Methyl Glycosides to Useful Chemicals over Heterogeneous Catalysts", 招待講演
- 17th National Youth Conference on Catalysis
"Selective hydrogenation of carbonyl compounds over heterogeneous catalysts", 基調講演
- Second Japanese-Spanish Symposium in Organic Synthesis
"Direct synthesis of valuable chemicals from CO2 over heterogeneous CeO2 catalyst", 招待講演