|Affiliation||Tohoku University, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Speciality||Synthetic Organic Chemistry|
|Keyword||Total Synthesis, Alkaloids, Domino Reaction|
|Institute||The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan|
Our group focuses on natural alkaloids possessing complex and unique skeletons as new drug candidates. In order to establish efficient and divergent synthesis of these complex compounds, we are engaged on development of domino-type synthetic transformations and tandem catalysis, which are able to minimize numbers of steps, reagents and operation time. Finally, we are also interesting new hybrid catalysis developed in this research group and willingly utilize the method in our natural product synthesis.
- "Synthesis of Propargylic Ethers by Gold-Mediated Reaction of Terminal Alkynes with Acetals"
Furuta, M.; Sugiyama, K.; Yamaguchi, M.; Ueda, H.; *Tokuyama, H.
Chem. Pharm. Bull., 5/8/2019, 67(8), 872-876
- "Identification of Emetine as a Therapeutic Agent for PulmonaryAarterial Hypertension -A Novel Eeffect of an Old Drug- "
Siddique,M. A. H.; Satoh, K.; Kurosawa, R.; Kikuchi, N.; Elias-Al-Mamun, M.; Omura, J.; Satoh, T.; Nogi, M.; Sunamura, S.; Miyata, S.; Ueda, H.; Tokuyama, H.; Shimokawa, H.
Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol., 9/19/2019, 39(11), 2367-2385
- "Construction of Indole Structure on Pyrroloindolines via AgNTf2-Mediated Amination/Cyclization Cascade: Application to Total Synthesis of (+)-Pestalazine B"
Hakamata, H.; Ueda, H.; *Tokuyama, H.
Org. Lett., 5/22/2019, 21(11), 4205-4209
- "Double Functionalization of Styrenes by Cu-mediated Assisted Tandem Catalysis"
Kawauchi, D.; Ueda, H.; *Tokuyama, H.
Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2/15/2019, 15, 2056-2060
- 「Synthetic Studies toward Dimeric Indole Alkaloids Based on Convergent Synthetic Strategy」 *Ueda, H., Chem. Pharm. Bull., 68, 117-128, 2, 2/1/2020
- Chem. Pharm. Bull誌
「Synthesis of Propargylic Ethers by Gold-Mediated Reaction of Terminal Alkynes with Acetals」
Chem. Pharm. Bull誌のcover pictureに選出。